Anti-Bribery and Corrpution Policy
Revision 1.2 2021
Member agrees and undertakes that in connection with this Agreement, it will comply with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, decrees and/or the relevant jurisdiction of this Agreement relating to anti-bribery and anti- money laundering.
Member represents, warrants and undertakes that in relation to this Agreement, it shall not in relation to this Agreement:
- pay, offer, or promise to pay or authorise the payment of any monies or the transfer of any financial or other advantage or other things of value to:
- a government official or an officer or employee of a government or any department, agency or instrumentality of any government;
- an officer or employee of a public international organisation;
- any person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of any government or department, agency, or instrumentality of such government or of any public international organisation;
- any political party or official thereof, or any candidate for political office; or
- any other person, individual or entity at the suggestion, request or direction or for the benefit of any of the above-described persons and entities.
- engage in other acts or transactions, in each case if this is in violation of or inconsistent with the anti- bribery or anti-money laundering legislation of the Netherlands or the OECD Convention on Combating Bribery of Foreign Public Officials in International Business Transactions.
- make any payments or given anything of value to officials, officers or employees of the government of the country in which the Commodities originated or any agency, department or instrumentality of such government in connection with the Commodities that are the subject of this Agreement which would be inconsistent with or contravene any of the above-referenced legislation.
Cooperative may terminate this Agreement, and with that membership of the Member, forthwith upon written notice to the Member at any time, if in its reasonable judgment the Member is in breach of any of the above representations, warranties or undertakings.
Responsible: Gijsbert W Bakker
Managing Director and President of the Club of Engineers
Get in touch with us today